1. Complete Registration
Parents applying for admissions are required to download the registration form and mail the completed form to email@example.com
2. Entrance Exam & Interview
The Admissions team will contact you to arrange an entrance exam for your child(ren) FS2 to Year 10. Please note that this will depend on the availability of places.
FS1 applicants will only be required to attend an interview with the Head of Primary.
FS2 to Year 10
entrance exams syllabus is available on the website. Based on performance, the prospective students will be called for an interview with a respective Head of Department.
3. Acceptance & Admissions
The admissions team will contact you when the admission has been confirmed.
If your child is accepted into the school you will receive an offer of a place from the Admissions Team, you must respond within 7 days to secure the place.
Parents are required to collect the admission pack available for Dhs 50/- in the school
4. Submission & Required documentation
Parents are required to fill out the admission form and submit all the required documentation, mentioned below to the registrar along with payment of the first term school fees in advance (i.e. Sept – Dec) along with the admission fee.
- Passport copy of the child with valid residence visa page (2 copies)
- Copy of child's birth certificate (2 copies)
- Copy of the Emirates ID (2 copies)
- Recent passport photographs of the child (please write students name behind the photograph)
- KG 1 & KG 2 (10 photos)
- Year 1 upwards (5 photos)
Both the Parent's passport copies with valid residence visa page
Both the parents Emirates ID copy
Last Report Card (Original to be shown at the time of admission)
- Transfer Certificate from the last school with the required attestation for students from other Emirates and outside UAE (only for students from grade 1 upwards)
- Health report / Immunization record.
5. Orientation Day
This day is reserved exclusively for new students. Orientation Day is usually from 8:00 am until 11:00 am. Dates for the same will be communicated at a later date.
In case of transfer from other Emirates
Duly attested by the Education zone
In case of transfer OVERSEAS transfer
The transfer certificate should be duly attested by
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which migrating
- UAE Embassy in the country from which migrating
(Attestation is not required for UK, US, Canada, Australia and Europe)