1. Complete Registration
Parents applying for admissions are required todownload the registration form and mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Entrance Exam & Interview
The Admissions team will contact you to arrange an entrance exam for your child(ren) Year 1 to Year 10. Please note that this will depend on the availability of places. FS1 & FS2 applicants will only be required to attend an interview. A fee of AED 250/- will be charged towards the assessment/interview process which is non-refundable.
Year 1 to Year 10 entrance exams syllabus is available on the website. Based on performance, the prospective students will be called for an interview with a respective Head of Department.
3. Acceptance & Admissions
The admissions team will contact you when the admission has been confirmed.
If your child is accepted into the school you will receive an offer of a place from the Admissions Team, you must respond within 7 days to secure the place.
Parents are required to collect the admission pack available for Dhs 50/- in the school
4. Submission of required documentation
Parents are required to fill out the admission form and submit all the required documentation, mentioned below to the registrar. Admission is confirmed only on payment of the school fees.
On confirmation admission and registration fee of AED 500/- will be charged. This is non-refundable. You will also be required to pay the first term fees (i.e September – December) along with the 2 post-dated cheques. On cancellation of admission the fees will be refunded as per the KHDA guidelines. Please click here for fee structure.Please be informed that the fee structure for the academic year 2015-2016 is subject to change.
6. Orientation Day
This day is reserved exclusively for new students. Orientation Day is usually from 8:00 am until 11:00 am. Dates for the same will be communicated at a later date.
- Passport copy of the child with valid residence visa page (2 copies)
- Copy of child's birth certificate (2 copies)
- Copy of the Emirates ID (2 copies)
- Recent passport size photographs of the child (please write students name behind the photograph)
- FS1 & FS2 (10 photos)
- Year 1 upwards (5 photos)
- Both the Parents passport copies with valid residence visa page
- Both the Parents Emirates ID copy
- Passport size photographs of both the parents (1 each) for parent ID card
- Last Report Card (Original to be shown at the time of admission)
- Transfer Certificate from the last school with the required attestation for students from other Emirates and outside UAE (only for students from Year 2 upwards)
Health report / Immunization record
In case of transfer from other Emirates
Duly attested by the Education zone
In case of transfer OVERSEAS transfer
The transfer certificate should be duly attested by
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the country from which migrating
- UAE Embassy in the country from which migrating
(Attestation is not required for UK, US, Canada, Australia and Europe)